Sunday, October 21, 2007

Decorated Christmas Cookies at Shermay's

This is my second time attending classes at Shermay's. This time round, Joycelyn, whom I have been following her blog very closely, is the guest chef and I am very impressed by the way she bakes. From her steps (actually even from her blog), you can really tell that she is very meticulous and neat. So, when I see her at work, I can really understand how beautifully done her masterpieces are. Also, she is very generous with sharing, where she shared all she knows on icing, fondant, cookie making and of course, how she decorates the cookies. I am so much dreaming of cookies now that how I wish Christmas is nearer. Nonetheless, I will sure make some time to try out decorating so as to be in time for Christmas.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: