Thursday, October 11, 2007

My very first creation of Mango mousse cake

This is my very first creation of the mango mousse cake. As it is Yvonne's birthday, I decided to give it a try and give it to her for her birthday. We put the cake to 'soften' as I put in the freezer earlier on, but then realised that it has melted at the sides, thus the photo did not turn out as nicely as I would like to. Nonetheless, the cake turned out well and I am happy with the results, though there is definitely room for improvement. Am going to give it another try this weekend for my bro in law's birthday.




2 comments:

Donna said...

hi
your blog will be definitely my guide and reference. You made lovely cakes. i wanted to bake black forest cake for a friend of mine but i don't have the recipe with me.. do you mind sharing your secret recipe? :) thanks

Forever Friend said...

Hi Faye, thanks, though I am also still learning and improving as I bake. Glad to share. Do give me your email address and I will forward you the recipe.